August 16, 2010

Polls

You have 27 days left to vote. The question is do you know Spanish..or can you speak it? 1 voter! Who? Also, I would like to know who you are that can speak...so please go to the newest post and say that you voted! This is pretty major! So don't forget to vote and comment!! Thanks!! :)

4 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

si, hablo un pocito de espanol, y
me gusta la lengua muchisimo!

Heather S said...

i took 4 years in high school.. but can only speak a little...
me llamo heather :)
adios!

Mariah said...

3 years in high school.. no recuerdo mucho.

Laura Jelinek said...

Started learning when I was 8? 9? Yes I can speak it pretty well and understand even better. I have learned Swedish and Finnish tho in the last 3 years so when I try to speak spanish right now it comes out in other languages.