August 16, 2010

Kid Talk

So this weekend as most know, I was with my niece and newphews. The two oldest can talk...they are 2 and 3. So I thought I would share some of the things that they said. Ryker and Avery.

R: (Takes a piece of pepperoni off his pizza and holds it out to my mom) Do you want this?
Mom: No its okay you eat it.
R: Its good,(pats her shoulder) its good for your tummy.

After swimming R annouces the following.
"I need to lay out"
So we go outside in the sun, and lay out...he thinks he need to take his swim trunks off and procedes to do the following. We stopped him in time! :)

Getting ready to take a nap A was to lay between R and his dad (my brother). R's dad was on a break from a seminar, taking a nap.
A: I don't like R's dad.
A had heard that R's dad was a Dr. which she does not like :)

R had a snack size bag of Fruit Loops that the kids were eating, and A had her hand on her hip and said:
A: I want a pink one please.
R: Like this (holds up a pink one and pops it in his own mouth) :)

In the car on the way back from shopping, they were watching a DVD, and my head was in the way of R.
R: EMILY MOVE YOUR HEAD!! I CAN'T SEE!! He said that at least 10 times!

In the car again:
R to me: I'm gonna thump you.
Me: You will not thump me.

In case you can't tell R has a love/hate relationship with me :) So here is a time he loves me!
R: Emily my buddy!

Those weren't all the comments they made, but those were some of them!! Hope you like them! R is more of a character than A so that is why there were more R comments than A!

No comments: