Ok...so I thought it would be cool to see where the people come from....but Washington, Michigan, Oklahoma?! Who are these people?! Just saying...not that I don't want people to look. But this is crazy! I love my followers! :)And it seems like a lot of Wisconsin's check it out! I think I might go crazy if I don't know who they are ;) Doubt it though!
7 comments:
I too like seeing where my blog has gone and curious to know who but I am a blog hopper and stay annoymous usually so......thats how it goes!!!
I love checking mine out too...but for the most part...don't have a clue who comes from where! You know where I come from.
Oh...and "yes" the kids start tomorrow the 11th.
Ps. Mine says Green Bay. I don't live in Green Bay. Odd.
And I like your new look... classy!
Thank you ladies! Yup Darc, I know where you are :)
Dear Crazy,
Don't let it bug you... just think of it as a way to improve your writing skills (writing to a large anon. audience)... at least that's how I look at it, I have NO IDEA who those little dots on the map are but I don't let it bother me.
Love,
Insane For Other Reasons in NE
My girls check yours out a lot! So maybe it is from us!
Hello Emily- this is me checking out who you are! Yes, I think we do know a lot of the same people. Several of the commenters on this post know me (or know of me). Ukraine is on your live feed now and that's me. ;)
Post a Comment