So this will be a random sort of post~so hopefully you bear with me! Warning, it is longer than normal! Sorry, I don't think that there is ever a post that is less than 3 sentences!!
Yesterday I had 1 hour of "me" time, and then went to an auction that my parents and I took part in. Stayed there for 6 hours!! I don't think I was fully awake...quite tired from the weekend, which it totally fine! I mean the weekend was worth the tired!
Going to the weekend again! There are dorms/bunks/quarters, whatever you choose to call them, anyway imagine sleeping in a building with no a/c, 100 degrees out and on the way top! Hot air rises :) Anyway! I am not complaining, but it was getting pretty hot out! I would say it was worth the heat, just to be there...so I didn't really mind. Although, you know how they say ladies/girls don't sweat, they glisten?? Well, I am pretty sure that every female there had passed glistening about 5 min after they stepped outside on Sunday! I wasn't tired at all on Fri. night when we got there, and so I lay on the mattress for hours...okay, only 45 min or so! Then finally fell asleep and woke up 1 hour or so later and thought it was time to get up...ha! Did that a few times! Then finally I gave up and woke up at 5:45! Silently hoping they would turn the lights on soon! But all in all it was great!
Tomorrow starts York, and then Boyden!!! I think that we might go to York for Sunday...not really sure, just know that, that was one of the ideas thrown out there! No school Monday...Labor Day, which means I will be in school for only Tuesday and Wednesday and then I am outta there for...well you know so I won't even say!
This seems like quite a long post, and I am probably boring you by now, so I will go and eat ice cream, text, and finish unloading the dishwasher! Okay...maybe just eat ice cream and unload! No homework and no lessons to get ready for! So I am free the rest of the night~*hopefully*!! See you soon to those who will be there at * *! ;) Hah! Hasta la vista!
2 comments:
so sorry about the heat. i think you
had a pretty good attitude about it,
though.
if you click my link, you will find out
all about peggy dow. or just google
her.
Hi Emily - thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes I read yours...I just found it not too long ago thru my lil sister Meshayla's blog.
Hope you enjoy your fall conventions etc. I have 2 things in spanish you might enjoy. I can send them by email - my address is laurajelinek20@yahoo.com
Post a Comment