So here is another random post with multiple subjects!
I was sitting here and just looking at the screen...you know how on the dashboard it says ( ) followers by each blog?? I knew I had 9 and I saw a different number..something had changed and I was confused! So I look again and it said 10 followers! :) I did the happy dance in my chair! Or something like that!
Now let me say this again! Boyden is in 6 days!! So since Monday is Labor Day..and I may have said this already...but who cares? I don't because I am too excited! Anyway back to the point, I will only have 2 days of school!! I love school, but Boyden is WAY better by a LONG shot! So I will give you 5 reasons and please note there are far more, but I will limit myself ;)
1) See friends, that you only see once a year or so.
2) You hear great things.
3) New faces (workers) and old faces...I absolutly love them. (see previous ( ) )
4) Meet new people and see old (meaning you know already) people.
5) Convention is the happiest place on earth.
So you may ask what 5 meant...well let me explain...they say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth..now if you think hard, it isn't..really think about it. Things go on like kids getting lost, people getting hurt, or something major like a kidnapping...just saying. But at convention, most likely those things won't happen!
So Tuesday after school I am staying late for class! Hah! My Spanish teacher is going to teach to me what I will miss! :) Should be fun! Or so!
Lately my posts are getting really long, and have no meaning...feel free to state your opinion..every person is entitled to it! :)
This shall be all for now! So people who actually read this: Don't look for a post the 8th through the 11th...possibly the 12th..but will have to see about that...Sunday is when I return home and it might be late because I have to unpack and all! So IF you go to Boyden see you there! I am sooooo excited..I think I have made my point! I will close with a quote.
If we were meant to talk more than listen, then we would have two mouths and one ear. --Mark Twain--
Well...does blogging count? :) Hasta la vista!
2 comments:
I agree Emily...the best place ever. We will be thinking of you all there in that special place next week.
all your talk of conventions is such a
mystery. hope you have lots of fun
at the best place on earth!
Post a Comment