I present my 100th post! Hah! Did I spell ado right??? So listen up! This week is homecoming! Here are the dress up days...which by the way...I really don't care...I think I am going to only dress up Monday..heh today..and Friday! Monday - PJ Day Tuesday - Nerd Day Wednesday - Injury Day Thursday - Twin Day Friday - Red/Black Day...aka school colors. So there are wristbands...that you can buy for getting into the Vollorama and Powderpuff...and I thought I lost mine! So I was looking and thought ya know it could be in the washer...heh heh it was! The Vollorama is a volleyball game where the high school students form teams and play and then the teachers play against the kids! The Powderpuff is where the senior girls play football and the senior boys are the cheerleaders! Yup, so with that out of the way...I have arranged with the guest poster a date...well in the process at least! Anyway...it will be next week, because this week they are crazy busy, or so they say! Anyway, no names will be shared..and person don't spill the beans! Ha! Unless someone can guess...maybe throughout this week I will have a clue at the end of each post..ooo I have an idea! Hope all is well with ya'll though!
Clue #1: Their kids and I are friends...ooo that's gonna be hard..lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment