"If you have enough energy to hate someone, deep down you must really like them."
Well, what do you think?
Question for everyone! Who is from Rochester, NY and Gardner, KS?! Oh guess what! I am international...my blog...well me too! Hah! I am going to post my pics today too! So I hope you tell me what you think! There are 5..and so I will post 4 of them!! One is good...but I like the others better~
![]() |
| It kind of looks like I'm smirking :) |
Sorry if the format is weird! Tried changing it, but didn't work!! Anyway, hope all is well! Sorry again! I have been saying "hope all is well" a lot!! :) Photo Credits: Eric Behrend




1 comment:
I like them all, but #1 is my fav!!
about your comment on my blog.. we live in WI (or rather thats the place we call home), but we have a place in TN because Ben does so much work down here for the present time. It's cheaper than motels, plus the kids and me can be with him.
Post a Comment