"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
August 16, 2010
Tuesday!
Post #3 :) Today feels like Tuesday...but it is only Monday! It would be great if it was Tues...because school would be tomorrow! I love school! Did I mention earlier in a post that the 6th grade SS teacher will be in 8th grade?? Sweet! He was an awesome teacher! Yup, anyway! I wonder how many times I will post today! I am starting to think once school starts I might not post everyday! So here are some of the following things you should know: I tend to state the obvious :) and am quite random!! Hope all are well! I think I will add a poll...please vote, it has to do with a post I might post!! Might be a while til the post comes..but don't forget to vote!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment