September 22, 2011

Touchdown!!

So in PE we have been playing Ultimate Football. If you know me, I am not athletic. I have my moments, and today was one of them! I was at our end zone and everyone else was either in the half court of other end zone. Maybe I should explain. We play this inside going length wise of the gym. The volleyball nets seperate two "fields" and we have 4 teams/2 games going on. So here was little me, standing there...the PE teacher was playing on our team. He threw me the football and everyone saw. I CAUGHT IT!! I am NOT joking when I say everyone's jaw dropped. They couldn't believe it! One of the upperclassman was telling another girl and she used the phrase: "With her eyes closed!" Haha, but anyway! Just thought I'd share my exciting day with you! Also, the science teacher gave me a picture of my younger older set of brothers! It was another thing that made my day! Hope you're doing dandy as well!!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

YAY EMILY!!!! You go girl...just goes to show....miracles happen everyday. ;-) JK.

Heather S said...

way to go Emily!!!
(to answer your question on my blog we are planning on going to Menomonie this yr)