September 23, 2011

NYC~~

~~What is it about you? (Lyrics from the musical Annie). For vocal, every 4 years they take a trip to NYC! This year is one of those years. At first, I didn't know if I wanted to go, I did, but wasn't sure. So today was the deadline and you needed your money deposit. I decided after talking with my parents that I would go, because if I didn't, I would live to regret it. I mean, when is the next chance to go? I can't wait at all!! We get to go to Broadway, Times Square, and other cool places! Anyone ever been there? What's it like? :) Also I get to go to IL for a LEAD conference for Student Council, it's only 20 min away from downtown Chicago! Freshman year!! Ya gotta love it! Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Darcie said...

SUPER exciting!!!! Have a blast my friend...imagine all the fun you will have girl.

grmasusie said...

Grandpa G and I went to NYC 2 summers ago...went to The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, took a bus trip to see the city, went up in the Empire State Building, rode the Staten Island Ferry etc. Now when we read an article in the paper, or a book, or see pictures of NYC, ...we recognise places we have been. We have enjoyed looking back on our trip. You won't regret going. The traffic is so hectic with yellow taxis racing all over the place. Your are a lucky girl!!