"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
September 11, 2011
Busy, Busy!!
This next week I will be super busy as will a lot of you! :) Tonight we are going to pick my cousin up from the airport, she and her husband and my aunt and uncle have been out West. But she has to work tomorrow so we have to get her, then after we will meet my brother to pick up our camper. He took it this last week to convention. Then tomorrow I will stay after school for the teacher to teach me what I will miss, then I have musical rehearsal, then Tuesday I have an appt. then musical rehearsal, then Wednesday I finally get to go to Boyden!!! I really will only have 2 full days of school, because I leave early both Tues and Wed! I have packed up most of my things, I only have last minute things to throw in a bag and I am all set! I can't wait :) I will see some of you soon! Until then, hope you're doing well!! Excitement is in the air! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your special days!
Post a Comment