The first full week back was great!! Homework all got done, but we have a project due Sunday night at 11:59 pm!! So I have to work on that, but otherwise there is no other homework, but of course, this is only the first week back! In CWI we are allowed to take tests early. So I took one yesterday and got 100%, it was the states and capitals..not to tough! High school is exciting, I love my classes! I got switched to a different type of P.E, because as freshman we are required to take a certain one. But since there were too many people in one science class, they had to move P.E. so I am in one that is really fun!! All the other kids do hard work outs while we play games! :) We have been playing volleyball, which I really like! Tomorrow I go to an All State camp. What it is, is a vocal thing where you can audition and it is all across IA. So that will be an all day thing. I was thinking of sleeping in....but I remembered then, that I had plans. Oops! Guess I'll have to rethink my plan!! Then on Sunday, Stu-co is having meetings that day, because we have to get ready for homecoming etc! Crazy how busy my days are! Convention is in 2 weeks! But the first one is this coming week!!! I can't wait! :) Hope that all are doing well, and have a fabulous weekend!!
2 comments:
Well, I guess maybe we'll see you this week? Glad school is going good, so far. I remember back to school time being kinda fun and exciting.
Wait. All State Camp? My favorite summer event EVER! :) Good luck with auditions! *When* you make it, it will be one of the most amazing experiences of your life! My two years in All State were incredible!
Oh, and I wasn't ignoring you. Promise. :) Just super busy. And nope, don't think I'll make it back for Boyden.. which is super unfortunate!
Post a Comment