Today is the last day in Ore. :( Flying out today and headed back to boring old Iowa!! I haven't been home for over a month. I don't want to go home, is that odd at all?? :) I will post pics when we get home, my computer for some reason wouldn't let me connect with the wireless here, so I have to use my brother's laptop instead. Oh, and one thing I do NOT miss are the bugs!! There are none out
We have been going to the farmer's market. We went to one on Sunday and one yesterday. Also, we have been meeting up with my dad's family who lives out here. It is good to see them again! Yesterday my sister's parents came up and we went raspberry picking. There were those who were serious pickers, the oh-I-see-one-let's-pick-it pickers, then there were the I'd-rather-eat-these-than-pick type. But I had fun picking as did everyone else! Between us we got 15 1/2 pounds! Which for those who didn't pick any to put in the box, equaled out to have everyone pick about a little over 2 pounds :)
Well when I get back I get braces off, I am excited about that, but yet sad! They have been with me for 32 months! Due to the fact we couldn't have gotten them off earlier! School starts the 17th which is less than 2 weeks!! Ok, well I don't know much else, so I will let this be all! Hope all are doing well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment