July 11, 2011

Summer Fun

I feel like a terrible person, letting my blog go unattended for several days!! Haha, no, I've just been busy having fun with my nephews! :) I have been having a great time here at my brother Ryan's. Sometime this week or weekend, I am going to Nate's place, then from there, I will go to my sister in laws' family reunion. So Ralna and Tabby's family. Then a few days somewhere, then I will fly to Portland to see Travis and Annie, and then my parents will come in sometime the same day or the next day! I arrived here on Sunday evening and Tuesday night is when Ryan and his family got home. Monday I spent time with some friends who live a few minutes away, then we went to a 4th get together. Tuesday, I spent the afternoon and evening with some friends just across the street. She let me take over the kitchen and bake cookies! I only did a half of batch, but it still made 75+!! Wednesday was g. mtg, then Thursday we spent the day at Tabby's parents, they didn't get home til the afternoon though. Friday, Tabby, her sister, the boys, and I went to Ft. Collins, Ryan and Tabby were going to take family pics on Saturday. We came back Sat. evening. Lincoln got 24 mosquito bites on his head. Poor guy! Sunday we had mtg, then we had lunch with her parents and sisters. Then we came back, and then later that night we went back and hung out. Then that leads us to today! I have been working on my Oregon scrapbook from last year! Ryan, Tabby, Ryker, Lincoln, and I all flew out to see Travis and Annie. So I am scrapping that! I am very excited about how it is coming along! There may be pictures later! Everything here is going fine, nothing major has happened. I have an optional "to do" list to earn money, so I will start doing some of the things tomorrow!
I didn't mean to give you all my whole itinerary, but I guess you got it! Well, you can go on with your own lives now. Hope your eyes aren't bleeding, or that you're crying because this was such a boring post. Hope you all are having a fabulous summer and are doing well!!

1 comment:

Lani said...

Wow, girl. You're having a busy summer. Love it.