"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
July 23, 2011
Good-bye Old Faithful
Today is my last day in Wyo, (hence, good bye Old Faithful) tomorrow after meeting, my sister, the kids, and I head to Neb. for a family reunion. Then to Ryan's again, and then out to Ore!! I need to dedicate my afternoon to repacking for the reunion, I also need to figure out what I want in Ore, I can't take all of my stuff on the plane!! This summer has gone by quickly for me, and partly because of drivers ed taking up a whole month. I really haven't thought about home, but have got pics from a few people in our meeting of an adorable lil girl who has changed since I last saw her!! She is 3 months today!! Tomorrow we would meet with them, but since I am not there, I don't get to see her, or anyone else for that matter :( Well, I should start my packing. I might not post for the next few days...I'm not really sure what will happen, but I do know that I will be busy!! Hope all are well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment