"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
June 8, 2011
Wishin' and Hopin'
For the first time in several years, I am not going to Chugwater :( 3 years ago, I went with my parents, then 2 years, ago with my brother and family, and last year I went with my family and brothers and their families! I might have gone 4 years ago, but I can't remember!! :) I can't believe it is already June, it seems like just yesterday I was walking into the first day of middle school for the final time!! Hopefully we can go to Cody, or Elizabeth 2!! Never been to Eliz. but have been to Cody before!! *sigh* I just love convention!! Hope all are doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never been to Chug, but glad you get to go! Enjoy Emily!!!
been to Eliz 1 and Cody, both nice. then again, i haven't been to one that wasn't good! enjoy!!
Post a Comment