March 7, 2011

Not So Typical Week!

Tonight I have a pops concert...ok so you may not be familiar with the term "pops". What it is, is taking popular music and singing it! Pretty fun!!
Tuesday, not sure what I have goin', but something I think!!
Wednesday, we have our first performance for the school!! The musical is coming along great!!
Thursday and Friday are the evening performances for the public to see!!
And now for the BEST news of all!!
Last weekend one of my sisters accidently spilled the beans about who was coming!! EVERYONE knew except me!! My family was going to surprise me, but they are all coming possibly!!! Except for the ones who live in Oregon..unless :) But only 1 will be able to watch the musical!! Unless there are still unmade plans, which there are some!! So I am super happy to see them all!!
Then next Tuesday I have an honor choir to attend!! Shall be fun! I hope!!
Hope you all are doing well!!

1 comment:

L'anglaise. said...

I was just thinking of you because we went to the Middle School Band Concert tonight in Pella...reminded me of going to the Pops Concert with you last year and coming to see you in the play!! Wish I could've come see you tonight and next Tuesday...but can't be in more than one place at a time...so good luck!! :)