This past weekend was busy!! We got out early on Tuesday and Thursday for conferences..and no school Friday. My brother, his wife, and 2 kids came out to see us!!
Thursday: I got out at 1:00 verses 1:30..we went to the wellness center here and met my aunt and uncle with their 2 kids and families!! We swam for a couple hours then we all came up here for pizza and my other uncle and his friend came for supper!
Friday: The 7 of us went to the "cities"(Omaha/Council Bluffs) and we ate at HuHot!! Which was really good!! Haven't been there in FOREVER!!
Saturday: My sister(in law) has a cousin in Lincoln, so my brother and family and myself went and to see her cousin!! Then met my parents at my other brothers house where a lot of other family members on my other sister's side were!! We celebrated my niece's 4th birthday a week early!! Then we played games and hung out!!
Sunday: We had meeting, went to Pizza Ranch with some friends afterwards and then came home and got a phone call from some friends asking if they could stop by!! So they did!! We had supper together and then they left!!
Now it is back to reality!! I am soo excited though!! IA Sp. Mtgs started!! :) We are going to one on Sunday!! I guess I don't know much else!! Hope all is well for you!!
3 comments:
Love your blog! Are you coming to Sioux Center Sp. Mtg? You should come here after for supper!
Mom Becker- I think we are! I can't wait til Harlan Sp. Mtg :)
WOW girl...you crammed just about everything possible into those few days! Glad you had a fun time.
Post a Comment