This is the last day of vacation!!! Tomorrow I go back to school!!! I enjoy school, and don't mind it...but break is nice for so long. We are having company tonight, then they leave tomorrow, then someone else come's tomorrow night!! Crazy!!
I need help!! I am debating whether or not I should remove the music...(I tend to question the music) What do you think??
Hope all are doing well!!
2 comments:
Enjoy your last day girl! Enjoy your company too.
As for the music. I have a playlist at the bottom of my blog, but just for me. It doesn't come on when people hop on. That's always an option verses taking it off completely.
I personally listen to my own music 95% of the time I'm at my computer... Therefore, the first place I go is to turn it off. Sorry. :) I like Darcie's idea, though!
Post a Comment