January 5, 2011

Questions!!!

I feel like doing another question and answer post!! Just because it gives me something to do, and also I have different readers!!! So what are your questions for me?!!
*Get this!! In math class we are doing a finance unit where we have a "life" like we recieved a sheet saying we are:
Married       
Single
Widow(spelling?)
Divorced
Then it tells our age, spouse's job(if they have one), kids, kids age, and our savings if we have one!!
MY RESULTS!! Ohh boy!!
I am single 35 year old *gasp* with a 10 year old boy, no savings!!!! Should be real fun!!
Okay!! So back to the post!! You have a question?? Well I have an answer!!

1 comment:

Heather S said...

wow.. thats quite the set up you got for your math :)

my question.. I'll try to think of some more.. put right off the top of my head..
Do you want kids someday? If so, how many.
If you could visit one place, where would it be?
What is something you LOVE about yourself?

Anxious to hear your answer!