...where would you want to be?
So depending on how well you know me..and if you know what I am talking about...
I want to be in Oklahoma! Right now, convention is going on, and one of my friends I met at Malcom is there...her parents own the grounds there!!
I guess really, if I had a choice..I would always choose to be at a convention!!
So now that you know where I want to be...where do you want to be??
Hopefully I get lots of comments!! Haha!
Tomorrow night is a vocal concert...for 6th - 12th grade..so I get to sing..haha
Hope all are doing well too!
3 comments:
i agree, conv would be a great place to be!
I wouldn't mind going back to the ocean/beach with my family again either ;)
Dear Emily,
I'd rather my husband and I were just about anywhere but at the hospital right now> But since this is where he needs to be right now, I will stay at his side and keep him company... a nice overnight stay in a cabin with a view of the mountains for our seventh anniversary would have been much nicer.
Love,
The Prairie Hen
I want to be in Canada where my sister and her family live. And where I grew up. And where I haven't been since 2003...sp mtgs or conv would be fine too..up there... just so I can be up there..where my family is who I haven't seen in a long time...
Post a Comment