October 1, 2010

Homecoming

So as the week has ended, that means homecoming has too! As I had said the Powderpuff was last night, the senior boys did not know what they were doing!! It was a lot of fun to watch though! Then at the end they smashed an old junker (car) that someone had donated! It was 3 hits for a dollar! It was pretty cool! Today was the parade, it was fun! I had already known who was crowned, I had slipped into the coronation for the last few minutes and saw! Middle school kids aren't supposed to go unless they have a reason...but my mom works in the high school and she was taking me to the parade...so I got out at 1:45 while the other kids got out at 2:15!

Haha! We live on one of the main roads in town that leads to the school, so the cars are driving past and some were in the parade..so I am watching the people go by! The theme this year was "Nightmare on Elm Street" where the Trojans worst nightmare becomes reality! So we are the Cyclones and our team we play tonight is the Trojans...this determines if we go to the UNI Dome in Des Monies! Our football field is on Elm Street..so it's kinda fitting!! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: