April 9, 2012

Changes

Our plans changed big time. We didn't get to go to to speicals on Sunday. Which I was bummed out about. But as most of you know, my brother and wife had their baby, which she ended up going to NICU. When we got the call that my sister was going into labor, my mom and I hit the road and got to her other grandparents about midnight our time. We spent the afternoon and evening at the hospital, then returned to the place we were staying at late. Sunday, we had meeting, the went to the hospital, then returned to sleep. We woke up early this morning, went to the hospital with the other two boys, then brought them back, and drove home. Maggie is doing fine, last I heard. She is a cute lil' girl! Her brothers were quite interested in her. :) Anyway, that's all the news here. Specials here on Wednesday, which means company coming etc. Hope all are doing well!

2 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

i'm so glad the baby is doing better!

Darcie said...

Glad to hear that little Maggie is doing better too! Congrats on being an Aunt again Emily!