March 26, 2012

Just a Few Random Things!

1) I was looking back at old posts. I have to laugh, because they are either really cheesy or completely stupid. Like a friend said "Anything I say now, will probably sound stupid in the next few days!" I can't believe how long I've had this blog, but yet I can! I don't know, you be the judge, has my style changed? Does it "sound" different?

2) I have an ingrown toenail, as nasty as it sounds. I had an appointment at the doctor today, so he ended up looking at my toe too. It was nasty, meaning, it was inflamed, infected, etc. It wasn't a pretty sight and it hurt like crazy. So he side cutted the nail. It hurt when he cut it. I cried, screamed, and hyperventillated. (Just curious, how do you spell that?) I wonder how sound proof the walls are, because another nurse popped her head in and asked if I was ok!

3) It is March 26th, which means that in 1 month I am in the air to NYC! Can anyone believe that it's March? And with this weather? It's been a crazy winter, if that's what you want to call it! Specials started on Saturday! I am quite excited, as odd as it may sound, we still don't know who our company is, but with all the funerals etc, it's no wonder! It will just be a surprise? ;) Also, we only have 30 some days of school left! Something like that! People were talking about that today! Either way, this year has gone quite fast! Anyway, nothing else new here. I hope that everyone is doing well! Happy blogging!

No comments: