"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
January 3, 2012
Hello Again! :)
It's 2012?!! Wow, time has gone by very quickly. I remember last year, school ended quickly, summer flew by, and the new school year was here and gone in a second! Tomorrow we start back for the second and final semester until summer! A lot has happened! We had all my brothers here for a week. Travis came and stayed with us a week ahead, he has been interviewing for residency! So it was fun having them all here. We played many games of Settlers of Catan and some Crazy Rook! The kids had a lot of fun being together, although towards the end, there was some fighting, pretty funny to watch them come upstairs and tattle! Even Tori, the youngest, got involved by scratching! :) We had a potluck the Sunday of Christmas. It was a great meeting. It was all of the kids my brothers ages visiting their families. So it was a "childhood revisited" meeting. Except there were a lot of people :) There is a man in our meeting, who was so excited, looking forward to being here. But he got sick! so that was a bummer!! We went to the wellness center many times and swam :) I learned how to play raquetball :) It was a lot of fun and a great work out!! After they all left, it got really quiet with just my parents and I! There may be pictures to come! So after tomorrow we'll be settling into the same old routine, school, work, eat, sleep, or something like that. I love breaks, but I love school too! Anyway, hope you're all doing well. Have a great new year filled with many great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Emily! Nice to catch up with you! I didn't forget about you, I've just been busy with a new baby! :) Email me at monosenlacasa (at) gmail (dot) com with your list and I'll send you a link that will help with colors.
Post a Comment