"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
December 11, 2011
Pause
No, I don't ignore the blogisphere, (is that a word?) but the world stopped for a moment, just so I could blog! ;) With break coming up, things are getting crazier!! Not this last week, but the week before (29-2) was our first full 5 day week of school since, well, I can't remember!! This next week includes a vocal concert, a soup/song supper, meeting, Dr appt, lighting fast trip to pick up my sister(in law) and 2 kids (brother comes later), a late night trip to the airport, and a lot more. I need to learn to study since finals are next week!! I know how to, but I don't like to study. Yeah, I know, in college you need to study or you'll fail. Don't think I haven't heard that before. So luckily my brother will be here, maybe he can help me! :) Ahh, the advantages as the little sister! ;) Then all the family comes, and if you know my family, it isn't small :) Anyway, just thought I'd pop in quick!! Hope you all are doing well!! Don't forget to keep smiling! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you hopped in and left an update! Busy time of year...enjoy ALL the family, and good luck on your finals!
Sorry the kids didn't see ya...this go around. They only made it back to QC area, for 2 1/2 days. Next time maybe! Keep smiling!
Post a Comment