"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one." ~Unknown
October 27, 2011
Crazy Life!!
This week has been crazy!! Early outs and no school!! Sunday, the Student Council (some) are headed to the state conference, and will be gone Monday, so for me, it's kind of a 4 1/2 day weekend!! :) I don't know anything to be honest. Nothing exciting has happened to me!! The musical is coming along, tonight was one of our better rehearsals! Also, our performance is next Friday and Saturday nights! :) So much to do, so little of time! I had a great birthday, I made cupcakes and brought some to school. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!! :) I was asked if it felt any different to be 15, I told the person no, but to ask in a year when I can legally drive!! :) Haha, if you know me, I am a great driver!! (Don't ask my parents!) ;) Anyway! Hope you're all doing well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment