May 9, 2011

Good Riddance

Do you know that song? Bye Green Day?? Also known as Time of Your Life....we'll it's the one that the choir is singing for the promotion ceremony!! I can't wait til school gets out, but yet, I can. I can just see myself crying on that last day. Just kidding!!

The one lane road we have been on together has now forked into different paths, but maybe someday they will cross again. ~Emily B.

I thought of that when doing my ABC autobiography...it is our last major project in English. It is kind of self explanatory, you write different things about people in your life, places, etc! I just thought of this, but I did B for my last name...I totally should have done B for blogging :) Anyway!!
I guess I'll be like any other normal kid and be all excited for summer! Next year, I will have a "title" it won't just be a grade, but a name!! Except we won't be Freshman, we'll be Freshmeat!! ;) Hope all are well!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

I have a couple of kids that just love school too...a little break is good sometimes. Remember...if you EVER get down near St. Louis...look us up...until then, keep blogging.

myletterstoemily said...

i pray that you have such a wonderful
summer, you will not even look back.
so many exciting highschool events to
look forward to!