April 12, 2011

The Ever After

Remember how I was in that musical? Well my brother sent me the link of all the pics took, so I thought I would collage a few for you all to see! We have Snow White, 2 Ugly Beauty-Impaired Stepsisters, Cinderella, the Evil Queen, the Mirror, Emment Mantella(the frog from princess and the frog), and Jiminy Cricket, and the Hostess! So if you don't remember the plot or never knew it, let me refresh your memory. The hostess has all the fairy tale characters on her show "Totally Live with Sal" to reconcile their differences. The Stepsisters and Cinderella, the Evil Queen and Snow White, the Mirror and the Evil Queen, and Emment comes to tell all that he is slowly turning back into a frog. Jiminy is the therapist who has worked with the people. So do we all make up and get along? Yes!! Everyone ended up, well, you guessed it, happily ever after! The End! :)



1 comment:

Darcie said...

Happily ever after...we like that!! I would have loved to sit in on your play...you are all dolled up and I imagine nailed every line. :-)