November 9, 2010

Mixture of Things!!

Tomorrow I am going to a funeral, which means that I miss school. Since Thursday is Veteran's Day, the LA Tag class puts on the program..and I have to miss it..but the funeral is for a person who served in a war, and so they will have an honoring the gaurd ceremony...so I think that will be even more of a program, for lack of better word, than they will get at school!

I guess I don't know much else! As you all have read by now, I am an aunt again!!

Whats for supper? Well I don't know!! Haha!! I think that I will make me some ramen noodles, unless my mom makes something!!! Haha!! Niether of my parents like them..but I do, and they are easy to make!! If you're having anything better, give me a call and I come over ;)!

Also, I would like to kindly remind people if they have a good name for my blog, to help me think of them!! I am thinking I shoud have a contest where I can go to random.org and put in all the ideas..and then randomly pick a one..and that would be it!! What do you think?!
Hope all are doing well and have a great rest of the day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need to change names?

Darcie said...

Glad you were able to go to the funeral Emily!

About the name for your blog..I am trying to come up with a new one too, but my mind is simply blank lately.