May 10, 2010

Questions and Answers!

I guess this is the "in" thing to do! If you have a question for me I will answer it..sometime! I just want to see what kind of questions people have for me! If they even have any! I really need more followers! Like 233 would be a nice number...! Okay any questions anyone?!

7 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

now you have eight!

question: how many followers is enough?

answer: "eight is enough"

i have committed two crimes: shown my age
and answered my own question. :)

ok, what is your biggest dream that you're
afraid to tell anyone?

hee hee

Anonymous said...

How old are you?! They aren't crimes...I don't think..

Darcie said...

Ok Emily,

What are your plans for the summer?

What is your favorite subject, and your least favorite subject?

Would you ever want to go back and visit China?

Any idea what you would like to be when you grow up?

Heather S said...

Darcie stole my 1st question, ok, alot of question I had in mind :) ..

Would you ever want to go back and visit China?

How old were you when you 1st became an aunt, and what did you think about being an aunt for the 1st time?

What are your hobbies?

Do you have a favorite vacation place?

(we miss our IA 'family'.. Sending greetings to your parents and the mtg!! we need to come back and visit soon) :(

myletterstoemily said...

ha! third crime: i can't count. i thought i made eight,
but it was only seven. sorry.

myletterstoemily said...

my age was revealed by the "eight is enough"
reference. a tv show from LONG ago. i will
not be making any more comments. :)

Raimie said...

Dear Emily,
Glad you figured out who I am! :)

What made you decide to start a blog?

How do you define "random"?

How about "blurb"?

Love,
Questioning A Girl
in NE